On November 27, 2016. Ispirare. by Karra Piriano will be having their very first event, here in the Chicagoland area. Bringing female entrepreneurs and small business owners from all over, together under one roof, to help network, support and empower one another. Over 25 vendors, including beauty, fashion, skin care, health, wellness and some sweet treats! Fashion shows, a DJ, food and drink will also be part of this fabulous event! 10% of the proceeds will go to The American Diabetes Association. Tickets are $15 in advance at Eventbrite.com, and $20 at the door.
Every person who attends the event, will also automatically be entered into a raffle to win these beauties.↓↓↓↓↓↓
A Pair of Christian Louboutin’s!!!
For only $15, I’d say it’s totally worth it. A day of shopping, fashion shows, networking, food, drinks and possibly a pair of Loubie’s…Sold!
Most of the vendors are women, however, we have invited some talented children entrepreneurs join us, as well. Please come out and support all of our vendors!
A List Of Our Vendors
- Dance Girl Clothing – Little girls dancewear to streetwear clothing/Fashion show
- Hand Candy Chicago – Amazing hand bracelets
- RedE Boutique – Fashion show
- Coco Beauty Lounge – Hair salon owner and Hot Heads extensions educator
- Meraki312 – Beautiful beaded jewelry
- Bella Card Creations – Handmade greeting cards
- Christen’s Carry All -31 bags
- Beauty Counter – Makeup and skin care line
- Johnny’s Fizz Bizz – Bath bombs and soaps
- Screaming Beauty – Adorable hats and headbands for women and children.
- Chicago Fat Doctor Dr. Sugimoto Med Spa – Oxygen facials, offering on site botox discounted prices. etc.
- Bibi Brows – Microblading, demonstration with a live model
- Life Therapy – Healing oils & healing jewelry
- Peak Performance Biofeedback – Health and wellness
- D’s Sweets – Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, cake pops etc.
- Bianca Sansosti Artistry – makeup artist
- Rodan+Fields – Skincare
- Francesca’s Bath Bombs
- EarthFoodYoga – Yoga instructor, offering workshops and retreats
- Enzee Boutique – Hats, handbags, and accessories
- Karen Cesario Rizzo/On Eagles Wings – Author of “Are you living your life, or surviving your past.”
- India Hicks London – Harbour Island – Handbags, scarves, tassels, jewelry, bath & beauty products
- Connie Varvitsiotis – Funky jewelry imported from Greece
- Beingtea.com – Tea education and tea tastings
- Glitz ‘N Glam – Custom made ornaments, wine glasses, onesies etc.
- Century 21…And More
The event will be held at The American Legion 310 West Butterfield Rd, Elmhurst on Sunday, November 27 Open house from 11:00-4:00. There will be a live DJ, Fashion Shows and tons of Fabulousness!! Please join us, I promise, your won’t be disappointed!
I am so extremely proud, to be a part of this inspirational and uplifting event. Focusing on women supporting other women, as opposed to, women bringing each other down, is so much more fulfilling…don’t you think? Let’s put our time and energy into making one another stronger, instead of weaker. Let’s be happy for our fellow women, instead of envious! I promise you ladies, this event is sure to be awesome! There WILL be shopping and other fun stuff, but take a moment to see how Ispirare. stands by their mission statement, which is to inspire, praise, support and love one another. We can accomplish that much more, when we have the strength of other women behind us!
Check out this cool Inspirational Read! It may be a children’s book, but the message is universal!
This would make a wonderful gift! Get your copy here!
Hope to see you at the event!! Get your tickets today!!